Still haven't received your package from FedEx or UPS? Generally, a package is considered "lost" only when it has been in transit for 14 business days or more.
If your package contains hardgoods, please file a lost package claim with Buce Plant Support after 14 business days. Although, if your package contains any plants, then you can file a lost package claim with Buce Plant Support after 7 business days. To file a lost package claim, please send an email with your order number to [email protected].
In the event that your package is lost and never marked delivered, then we can reship your order. If you do not wish to have the order reshipped, you can request full store credit or a refund.
FedEx tracking shipment terms:
- Label Printed- This means that your order is currently being packaged by us and FedEx will pick it up for delivery shortly. Once FedEx picks up your package, it may take up to 24 hours for FedEx to scan your label and update tracking information.
- Pending- If your tracking information says that delivery is 'pending,' this means that there is some sort of delay with FedEx, and they are working to mitigate it. If the status does not change within 24 hours, you will need to contact FedEx directly to get more information.
- Delayed- If your tracking information says that delivery is 'delayed,' this means that your shipment has encountered a delay due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. You will need to contact FedEx for more information on why it has been delayed. Although, FedEx may not be able to accurately state when the package will be delivered.
- Label Void- Tracking information is likely incorrect, and we have printed a new label for your order. Please contact us at [email protected] if you see this.
- Delivered (but not received)- In some instances, FedEx may scan a package delivery prior to actually delivering it to you. In most cases, the package will show up the following day. If your package is not delivered to you by the following day, please contact FedEx directly to get more information.